So how has your Wright-less Mets baseball been?
That bad, huh?
Well, fortunately, you no longer have to wait to get your David Wright back! Thanks to modern technology, for a limited time only, you can have your very own All Star 3rd baseman back in the lineup of your choice. I’m talking the 21st century! I’m talking super space age technology! I’m talking about the Rawlings S100!
It’s a big honkin’ baseball helmet. And apparently, it’s going to save David’s season.
Teammates may laugh. But opponents won’t be laughing once they witness the might of Dark Helmet.
Of course, being an All Star and all, David gets his custom-made, with all sorts of extra winning features. Like a mustache. Herein, exclusive to our Wright Stache wreaders, is a sneak peak at the helmet David Wright will sport for the rest of the season.
Just one easy click-through away!
The Rawlings S100 David Version comes with all you see here, including:
- Four independent layers of protection make up the Advanced Impact Management System
- Composite insert provides additional durability in critical ball impact locations
- Built with a multiple impact extended polypropylene (EPP) liner for added protection
- Uses Pro-Dri as a moisture management wicking material that also fights bacteria
- Outlast Thermocules continually absorb, store and release excess body heat to balance temperature and humidity buildup
- Metallic 2-tone painted shell
- NOCSAE approved
- Big honkin’ mustache
- Background of your choice
Now, exclusively from The Wright Stache, thanks to cutting edge free image editors and a boring work week, you too can have your very own S100 David Wright helmet with big honkin’ mustache, and the background of your choice.
All you need to do is send an image of yourself, or the loved one that you believe needs a little extra helmet and a little extra stache, tell us what you want in the background, and voila, we shall post it on The Wright Stache in all your helmet-y glory!
And it’s totally free!
- E-mail us a picture of yourself or loved one, preferably with your/his/her/their/its face showing to contact[at]thewrightstache[dot]com
Just pay $5.99 shipping and handling. But not really.